Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blog update has to wait

There are a lot of things in my mind that I would like to post in my blog. However, at the moment I would rather visit all blog of those who I_know and give my comment on their entry.

Some of those who I_Know have been updating their entries and visit others blog non-stop as if they are sleeping right in front of their computers.

The internet line has been very slow this few days. It was reported that the internet connectivity has been disrupted due to some problem on submarine cables laid somewhere in the sea.

Many countries are affected by the mishap. Hopefully the service will recover soon enough not until the semester open. In the meantime, I will keep myself busy dropping comment in the other chaps blog.

8 comments:

Jack Hartley said...

i read about tm's cable underneath the sea is also affected.
tmnet line in europe is currently isn't so good.
lucky to be in malaysia.
LOL!;]

haNnaNcayuNK said...

malas.malas.malas.. hehe

Kuri Kuri said...

haah..malas nak update cakap je la...
jgn marah!

zeff said...

gaduh lagi...

Nasz said...

malas cket nk update..
busy cket..
nk selesaikn urusan yg x sempat nk diselesaikn dlu..
hehe..

deena said...

azry ngan ko kenal kuat gado.
haha.
comel kot.

zeff said...

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/894590

dakwah wei. diorang tgh discuss pasal gaza pastu libatkan islam.

tunjukkan skit skil ko

deena said...

wey mana ko pergi?
lama tak nampak
aiseh.
rindu la pulak
:D