Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where are those people I_Know

It has been more than a week, since the holidays start. Except a few, most of my friend bloggers are inactive. I would rather not assume they are taking their holidays time in non-productive manner. Sleeping and doing nothing could be easy options for some. In the era of IT, apart from natural laziness and except those lucky few, access to the internet could still be a major challenges.


Now, I start to feel I really missed my Campus life......

10 comments:

deena said...

you missed people?
ouhh how sweet of you!!
i missed you.*this might be offensive*
but
i dont know u!
hahahha(i am laughing)

Kuri Kuri said...

can i laugh with you deena...

=D...

how sweetyou know who

mahsyar90 said...

bored..always..
tak sabar nak masuk sem baru..wahaha..ayat nerd..

dyod said...

share my thot


thot tu sms term kot?
hahahahahaahah

Jack Hartley said...

hey, i change my link,

http://rockandrolldujour.blogspot.com/

for some personal reason.


thanks!

zeff said...

gaduh! gaduh! hahaha

mahsyar90 said...

eh rilek jangan gaduh..huhu

Kimi Asyraf said...

haha...


it sure is fun here~

Ko_Kenal said...

Kim..

How to access your blog?

Ko_Kenal said...

To all of you who have visited & left your comment, I will leave mine in your blog.