Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Exam is Over BUT I am still a student Part 1

AlhamduliLLAH... at last..... exam is over. What a relief. Now I can go back to my good old hobby which I enjoy most. What else, sleeping lol. Though I keep on reminding myself about not to overdo things especially sleeping, the thought of me already 18, at times get things over my head. Sense of ego which make me believe that I am independant and have mind of my own, can be self-destruction. Lucky me, my mum always on the look out to make sure I am always on the right track.
I am always grateful to my mum as she is the one who thought me on how I should conduct my self for being a student. Like any ordinary teens, I tend to forget that even after exam is over, I am still a student. Being a student, I should not not only act like one when I am in the campus, attending classes or sitting for exam. Every moment I should learn, learn, learn and learn again.
Even after I have graduated, I should continue being a student but of course in a different form.
To all my friends out there let's us vow to make amend on not only those things we enjoyed most while we were preparing for the exam, but work out a plan to strategise we will continue being a student and more importantly LEARNING as my mum's has thought me.
_________________ To Be Continued______________________

12 comments:

zeff said...

1st to comment!

zeff said...

so skang korang dah tau sikit2 sape ko kenal.. dia kuat tido.. kekeke.. trus lagi bagi information pls.. kekeke =P. just kidding

great post.. reminds me of how i hated studying during high school

Ko_Kenal said...

Eiyyyyy Zeff,


Teen's Universal traits. Enjoy, relax, lepak, sleeping, wasting time and all the non-productive act.

Hope we will inspire each other to transform to betterment.



Cheerssssss

top the pop said...

ko kenal...
hmmm.
pe ea..

haaa...
Hope, you will accept my comment with open heart..(hehehe)

Jack Hartley said...

Ko_Kenal,
I want to laugh so hard now! LOL!
I thought you were some stalker at first.
Now I know something about you, at least.
BTW, are you sure you know everybody?

Ko_Kenal said...

Eiyyy Mr Jack,


Good to receive your comment.

I am trying to get to know everybody through my contacts in UTP especially those who not studying in UTP like yrself.

As for stalking, don't worry, it is all for good reason.

BTW, I enjoy your write up before you change to those cartoon & sooooo colorful page....Keep on writing.


Cheerssss

mahsyar90 said...

exam dah abis..yg tinggal tawakkal je lagi eh =)
doa byk2

haNnaNcayuNK said...

i don't have exam this sem.. and next sem.. life's great.. thnks for dropping by

top the pop said...

ko x puas hati asal???!!!

deena said...

wes.tukar aa nama aku.xnak don.
tukar jd deena

Ko_Kenal said...

Okay Deena...

Aku dah panggil kau Deena. Aku panggil kau Don pun sebab blog kau, kau ngaku kau Don. Sekarang nak tukar identity yeay!


Aku tak faham apasal ToP the PoT macam marah2 pulak tanya aku tak puas hati apasal???!!
Hukhukhuk

whykimi? said...

hohoho...

da pindah ke blog baru..

http://mylife.whykimi.com/